Miller offer a comprehensive range of Edge-Tested kernmatle rope lanyards which are designed to withstand falls over an edge. Manufactured from high quality abrasion resistant kernmatle rope.
Edge resistant lanyards offer unique solutions to solve the potential problem posed by the breaking of fall protection equipment on edges.
Features & Benefits: Edge tested kernmantel ropes
• Edge tested products (compliant to VG11 PPE 11.074) for safe work on edges
• High quality kernmantel rope which is Abrasion resistant
• Highly visible rope (Light green) : Easily identifiable from a distance
• Multicolour stitches means pre-use safety check is simple.
• Wide range of product options : Fitting all workers needs (different length and connectors)
This Lanyard has a Zircal Aluminium TwistLock carabiner at the harness attachment end and two double action snap hooks on each leg. Maximum working length is 1.5m (1500mm) or 2m (2000mm).
Max User Weight = 140kg
Certification: EN355 / VG 11 PFE 11.074
Free Delivery on orders over £100.00
1 - 2 Day Delivery (UK Mainland Only) - up to £13.20
3 - 5 Day Delivery (UK Mainland Only) - £6.00
Orders placed before 1pm will be shipped same day (unless ordered on a weekend), after this time shipping will be the following working day.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund within 14 days of purchase if you bought the items from our online store. Items must be returned with the original delivery note, unused and in the condition they were purchased, including all labels, tags and packaging.
The return will be issued on the method of payment you used when purchasing
Exceptions apply. Please visit out dedicated Returns page for full details.