Replacements, Returns & Cancellation:
• Upon receipt of your order, if you are not completely satisfied, please contact customer services within 28 days of purchase for a refund or replacement.
• Returns will be accepted subject to the goods being unused and returned in their original packaging in a condition fit for resale within 28 days of invoice date. Once returned goods have been received their condition will be checked
• We will then refund the cost of the goods themselves minus a 20% restocking charge. (This restocking charge will not apply to customers purchasing in a purely independent capacity where written notice to return has been received within fourteen days of the receipt of goods).
• When requesting a refund, your original debit or credit card will be one your return has been processed.
• Refunds can take up to three weeks to process.
• Please note if a product has been modified in any way as per a customer’s instruction, all rights of return are null.
• It is the customers' responsibility to cover the cost of the return carriage. The original carriage surcharge cannot be refunded.
• Damaged or short deliveries must be notified to us within three days of receipt of order. Damaged products will be replaced accordance with your statutory rights. We may ask for photographic evidence via email or any damage.
• Safety At height must be notified before goods are returned.
• Orders for dispatch may be cancelled any time prior to despatch of goods without incurring any additional charges. Orders cancelled after being dispatched will be treated in the same manner as returns and may incur a 20% restocking charge.
• Specially made products are not refundable.
Please Note: If goods are retuned with a view to acquiring replacements, then the new items must be ordered separately through our website. The refund will then be processed at a later date.
Refunds can take up to three weeks to process; Placing a new order will ensure that replacements are sent out as soon as possible.