Fall arrest block / inertia reel / retractable type fall arrester with automatic controlled descent.
These devices initially work as a normal fall arrest device, but then automatically lowers the user at an approximate speed of 0.9 m/sec following activation of the centrifugal coupling.
The snap hook with a fall indicator, installed in the retractable fasteners, shows the user whether the device has been encumbered by a fall, thus making a check necessary.
The unit is made of an aluminium housing and galvanised steel wire rope with a double action snap hook at the harness connection end.
This IKAR unit is available in the following lengths:
- 9m (HAS9)
- 18m (HAS18)
- 30m (HAS30)
The unit is supplied with a swivel eye at the top for connection to a suitable anchor point. It dies not include a karabiner. Please order this as per your requirement.
- Approved to EN360 & EN341
- Aluminium housing with a galvanised steel cable lifeline
- Swivel eye anchorage attachment point
- Aluminium double action hook on the end of the lifeline certified to EN362
- 9m unit weighs 5Kg, 18m unit weighs 11Kg and the 30m unit weighs 17Kg.
All of the product variants come directly from the Manufacturer therefore please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.