A great alternative to shock absorbing lanyards used in factor 2.
2m – Self retracting webbing lifeline.
• Usable in fall factor 2
• Compact & lightweight.
• Low space clearance of 1.80m compared to 2.50m for a shock-absorbing lanyard (fall factor 0).
• Adapted to all situations when working with low space clearance.
• Can be used in Fall Factor 2 (below the back D-ring and not lower than foot level).
• Connectors can be used on both ways around
• Rated for up to a 100kg user in fall factor 2 (140kg in fall factor 0 and 1).
• Abrasion resistance and long service life.
• Compact and lightweight 0.86kg
• Built-in web fall indicator identifies when to remove from service.
• Quick activating patent pending braking system.
• Provides 2m working capacity lifeline.
• Engineered webbing (vectran/polyester webbing) for greater abrasion resistance and long service life.
• Built-in swivel prevents lifeline from twisting during use.
• High-strength, impact-resistant nylon housing for maximum durability.
Conforms to EN360