It provides a safe alternative requiring less fall clearance.
- Built-in web load indicator identifies when the unit needs removed from services
- Quick activating Patent Pending Braking System.
- Compact and lightweight provides 2m working capacity lifeline
- Engineered webbing for greater abrasion resistance and long service life (vectran / polyester webbing).
- Lightweight, high-strength, impact-resistant nylon housing for maximum durability
- Built-in swivel prevents lifeline from twisting
- No annual factory re-certification required
- Rated for up to a 136 kg user Rated for up to a 100kg user (use in down level)
Adapted to all situation when working with low space clearance.
Can be used in Fall Factor 2 (below the back D ring and not lower than foot level).
Can be used on both side.
Free Delivery on orders over £100.00
1 - 2 Day Delivery (UK Mainland Only) - up to £13.20
3 - 5 Day Delivery (UK Mainland Only) - £6.00
Orders placed before 1pm will be shipped same day (unless ordered on a weekend), after this time shipping will be the following working day.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund within 14 days of purchase if you bought the items from our online store. Items must be returned with the original delivery note, unused and in the condition they were purchased, including all labels, tags and packaging.
The return will be issued on the method of payment you used when purchasing
Exceptions apply. Please visit out dedicated Returns page for full details.