Innovation and technology dedicated to rope access and rescue combining suspension comfort with freedom of movement.
Features & Benefits: Perfect fit
• Adjustment webbing straps between the leg straps and the belt.
• V Shape prevents straps from digging in and causing irritation.
• Excellent lumber support and comfort.
• Clip-on design safely organises webbing after proper adjustment.
• Increased comfort in suspension.
• Triangular suspension to minimise discomfort and suspension trauma.
• Left & right tags to facilitate donning.
• Extra-wide padded belt.
• Foldable side D-rings for Work Positioning.
• Web finials to keep free webbing tidy.
• 3 large gear loops.
• Padded leg straps.
An additional webbing sling can position the ascender tight against the chest to facilitate ascension.
Maximum User Weight: 140kg
Conforms to EN361, EN358 & EN813.