IKAR's range of tripods are made from aluminium and have adjustable square section legs.
They have been specially developed for mobile use in conjunction with the HRA Rescue Device and / or IKAR Winches.
The DB-A2 has two variants, the standard version and the DB-A2 XL which is larger in height and circumference.
For product heights and dimensions please see the product images above.
- Conforms to EN795 - Type B
- Aluminium construction
- High functional stability
- High quality and reliability
- Load carrying capacity: 2 persons max.
- Foldable rubber feet
- For use with IKAR fall arrest and rescue device: HRA up to 42m
- For use with IKAR Load and Personnel winches: ALKO901T, PLWT
- Corrosion resistant coating
- Two eye bolts in the head of the tripod
- Additional IKAR pulleys required when using with a HRA or IKAR Winch
- Stainless steel leg locking pins
- Mountable accessories available
** Pease note, this device comes directly from the Manufacturer therefore please allow 2-3 working days for delivery **