Vertical Fall Arrester for Honeywell Vi-Go vertical fall arrest cable system.
- The fall arrester is quick and easy to use as a result of its absolute single-hand operation.
- The dual locking mechanism is especially safe and prevents accidental unlocking of the fall arrester from the cable.
- Not using a textile shock absorber considerably reduces ownership costs for damaged or old shock absorbers.
- After a fall the cable does not necessarily need to be replaced. Inspection by a competent person is required!
- An integrated mechanism prevents incorrect fastening of the shuttle to the cable (headfirst).
- Corrosion-resistant, repairable stainless steel shuttle requires minimum maintenance. It has been designed such that repairing becomes easy and inexpensive.
Free Delivery on orders over £100.00
1 - 2 Day Delivery (UK Mainland Only) - up to £13.20
3 - 5 Day Delivery (UK Mainland Only) - £6.00
Orders placed before 1pm will be shipped same day (unless ordered on a weekend), after this time shipping will be the following working day.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund within 14 days of purchase if you bought the items from our online store. Items must be returned with the original delivery note, unused and in the condition they were purchased, including all labels, tags and packaging.
The return will be issued on the method of payment you used when purchasing
Exceptions apply. Please visit out dedicated Returns page for full details.